Public Statement regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus Virus
At Southland Volkswagen we are always concerned with the trust, confidence, safety, and comfort of our clients. In order to do this we have made necessary changes to our protocols to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
The following measures have been implemented in order to mitigate risk to our customers:
- Initiated sanitizing processes and are sanitizing ALL areas of the dealership with emphasis on common areas
- Increased the quantity of hand sanitation stations through the dealership
- For service vehicles, use disposable steering wheel covers and seat covers for all service visits
- Our shuttle, loaner and demonstration vehicles will also be sanitized after any use
- When servicing a vehicle or taking a vehicle for a test drive, we will sanitize all serviced touch points prior to return to customers including:
- Door handles inside and out
- Trunk releases inside and out
- Hood release
- Steering wheel and shifter lever
- Console/box, glovebox handle, visors, signal and wiper arms
- Radio and all other controls
Our staff is committed to this endeavor as well and have reviewed ALL best practices such as hand washing and sanitizing. Our staff will also be excused from work in the event of any similar or symptomatic manifestation of any key indicator of the virus.
Southland Volkswagen will also offer free of charge courtesy pick up and drop off for any service appointment for the foreseeable future to accommodate any client who does not wish to expose themselves to public areas.
Some links to the latest information pertaining to the situation and helpful tips: